Top 20 Social Media Jokes, Clips and Cartoons! May/June 2009

In another attempt to bring a smile to your face and brighten up your day, the Thoughtpick team likes to present you with more fun social media and networking related cartoons, jokes and clips!

Use the comments below to let us know your favorite! :-)

Jay Leno - Twitter Joke

Posted by Daniel Kurtzman

Stop or I Will Tweet by Daniel Kurtzman

By Guhmshoo

The Twitterverse By Guhmshoo

Posted by Tabitha Smith

Social Media: Unlooking the Awesome Potentials of Behavioral Disorders! by Tabitha Smith

Facebook Status-Off

Confessions via Cartoonstock.com

Image from Cartoonstock.com

Now it's all Twitter! via Cartoonstock.com

Social Media Cartoon by Marcelo Prais

Social Media Cartoon by eBoy.com

Some text jokes:

Question: What did the general do when he learned via Twitter that the battle was going badly?
Answer: He retweeted!

Question: What do you get when you cross Facebook with Digg?
Answer: A Digghead!

You know you’re addicted to Facebook when: You relationship status is only official if its been updated on Facebook!

Computer Culture: A man and wife were both in an Internet Business, but it was the husband who truly lived, ate and breathed computers. His wife finally realized how bad it gotten when one day she was scratching his back, and he said “No, not there. Scroll down a little.”

What is blogshare? An imaginary share of a blog’s worth, which is ironic, since most blogs have an imaginary share of readers.

We hope you enjoyed it :-). Don’t forget to vote us up!

Comments and Reactions

14 responses to “Top 20 Social Media Jokes, Clips and Cartoons! May/June 2009”

1. Beiruta says:

LOL! My favorite is “Stop or I'll Tweet” :)

What's Yours?

2. FadiPick says:

Mine is the behavioral disorder! soooo true :P

3. Honored to be up there!

By the way, I think my favorite – the social media city poster – is actually by eBoy: http://shop.eboy.com/products/foobar-poster

Thanks for putting these together!

4. Amer Kawar says:

I think my fav is “Recent Facebook Status: I have more high schools friends on Facebook than I ever had in high school!” :P

Great compilation!

5. Laughing (really laughing) at some of this stuff. Too much!! Let me catch my breath before I choke.

6. JohnLusher says:

Very funny post! It makes us all take a moment to pause and laugh at ourselves and how we spend our days and nights in this digital medium. Good stuff!

7. Ahmed H. H. says:

I liked the last Social Media cartoon. I've been meaning to make something on a smaller scale for forums. Thanks…

8. kathcom says:

I love all of them but I'd like to have the Social Media t-shirt so that's my number one.

9. […] your face and brighten up your day, that is why the Thoughtpick team would like to present you with yet another fun collection of social media and networking related cartoons, jokes and […]

10. OKay…the stop or I'll Tweet one is pretty funny, lol. Didn't want to admit it….

11. helen says:

Thanks … will keep following

12. Social Media says:

I like the social media cartoon at the end! Very clever and creative. Everything else is about twitter!

13. Mstracklegend says:

I loved the Confession via Cartoon. He-Larious ^_^

Latest pingbacks

©2010 thoughtpick, copyrights reserved.