Interview 140 Brief: During our research and while looking into different profiles on Twitter, we stumbled upon a certain trend being carried out by a few great Twitter lovers who have the ability to use Twitter in a way that makes the world a better place! Thus, the idea of Interview in 140 characters came into play! We decided to pick one Twitter user every once in a while and interview him/her about different topics of interest to the whole Twitter community and us as well.
A line about the interviewee:
Marcome – pronounced Marko-may – Singer, songwriter & producer. Calls her voice her “main instrument“. She loves world travel which helps her create different dialects and she greatly enjoys producing, arranging, remixing and engineering all of her musical works.
Marcome’s Blog embraces a blend of different interesting writings, topics, music compilations and testimonials. She truly enjoys meeting people via Twitter. With 6,914 updates and 19,958 followers on twitter, it is very obvious how active and popular @MARCOME is.
Interview140 Analysis and Lessons:
The main reason for every interview140 is learning more about the best ways to utilize Twitter and interact with tweeples who spend their time sharing information and tweeting about different topics of interest to many people out there.
Marcome has taught us a lot throughout this interview; mostly about sharing and having a positive attitude in whatever one does. Furthermore, and from her replies to our questions, we were able to deduce the following lessons and tips:
- Many influencers on Twitter, as well as tweeples with a huge number of followers, do take the time and put in the effort to provide valuable content for their followers.
- Twitter has the ability to promote sincere and ambitious tweeple who seek recognition for their achievements.
- If used correctly, Twitter has the power to inspire great, valuable content, ideas and so on.
- Tweeples are not just Twitter users trying to promote their ideas, they are mothers, sisters, fathers, brother and so on. Knowing your followers and being sincere makes communicating with your followers more personal and more interesting as well.
- Twitter could be a valuable platform to learn about a vast variety of topics therefore you should always be on the look-out for new, interesting and informative tips and links.
- A lot can be achieved with the right amount of effort, patience and perseverance.
The interview140 (on twitter):
- @beiruta 1. You tweet a lot of links & your number of updates is huge! Is it all you? (Or a PR agency or script) #140
- @MARCOME Yes all me & the books & blogs I enjoy reading #140
- @MARCOME 2. What is the role of social media in helping you in your efforts to get more people interested i…@beiruta 2. What is the role of social media in helping you in your efforts to get more people interested in ambient/new age music? #140
- @MARCOME I enjoy the direct contact with people & social media is like going to a party! #140
- @beiruta 3. As a child, my emotional view of life motivated me to start writing. What was your main motivation? #140
- @MARCOME I grew up as a curious child, learning, wanting to understand everything. Life is short, there are so many interesting avenues #140
- @beiruta 4. Who influenced you to start writing & singing? At what age did you begin? #140
- @MARCOME I grew up with my uncles, in a Tv & Music shop playing with sound systems. My Mom’s dream was to be an opera singer #140
- @beiruta 5. Did social media ever inspire you to produce or write a song or think up one? #140
- @MARCOME I’m almost finished with a new song that’s inspired by the overwhelming positive energy people have here on Twitter..#140
- @beiruta 6. Would you consider working with DJs such as Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto?#140
- @MARCOME I love 2 co-create & I like the transformation of an artwork. Creativity is infinite & exchanging ideas is greatly stimulating#140
- @beiruta 7. You tweet and retweet many quotes, can you share with us one of your favorite/most life altering quotes? #140
- @MARCOME Do 2 others what you would like 4 yourself. Be The change you want 2 see in the world. http://twitpic.com/6fjug #140
- @beiruta 8. As you have 2 albums apart, can you compare the differences you see between now and then? #140
- @MARCOME Chose 2 raise my son as a priority & he showed me things about life nothing can replace. He’s now 18 & producing my next video!#140
- @beiruta 9. What tweets intrigue you the most & what do you mostly RT? #140
- @MARCOME Self-growth, awareness, arts, laughter, love, environment.I’m grateful 2 all those humans behind computers http://bit.ly/sdytP #140
- @beiruta 10. What feature do you think Twitter is missing? #140
- @MARCOME Twitter is a wonderful universe because of us ! Women & Men from all over the world! I’m grateful. http://twitpic.com/5rygp #140
- @beiruta 11. What makes a tweeple a favorite to you? What interests you most in tweeples? #140
- @MARCOME I look 4 awareness, positivity, sense of humor mixed with the will 2 evolve, share, help & learn. http://twitpic.com/6fkhb #140
- @beiruta 12. You have a very informative,dynamic blog. Why don’t you post more often about your personal experiences and inspirations? #140
- @MARCOME I’m all by myself 2 do it all. My motto: One step at a time! Do what you can everyday, help yourself & God will do the rest! #140
As always, we hope that you found this interview as interesting and informative as we planned it to be.
If you have any candidates for our next interview140, please don’t hesitate to suggest who and state why you think he/she should be our next guest.