With the first BlackBerry Storm being such a disappointment and with its touch screen being as repulsive as it was, RIM still didn’t give up on the concept. By releasing BlackBerry Storm 2 they focused on making it quicker and easier to type on. Hopefully this storm will be the touchscreen fix that all those crackberry addicts have been waiting for.
BlackBerry Storm2 Specifications
- Enhanced SurePress Technology; no more hideous mechanical moving parts.
- Wi-FI 802.11 b/g
- 256 MB Flash Memory (Double the memory on the previous one)
- 2GB Onboard Media Memory (Double the memory on the previous one)
- BlackBerry Handheld Software v5.0
- Battery Life:
CDMA: 11.2 days standby, 5.5 hours of talk time
GSM: 12.7 days standby, 5 hours of talk time
- 3.2 MP Camera
- Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz GSM/GPRS/
Will this phone make you think about dropping your beloved iPhone? Let us hear your thoughts.