Happy New Year!
Use the comments below to let us know your favorite!
Video 1: What Facebook is For!
Video 2: Facebook Fever!
Video 3: Facebook Manner & You!
Video 4: Man in the Box – Facebook Abuse!
Video 5: Hitler Loses Faith in Reddit
Video 6: Social Media Addicts Association Meeting
- “This week, all Facebook’s users will be asked to renew their privacy settings. In a related story, all Myspace users will be asked to get a life.” ~ Erik Bronsten
- “Some people are staying away from Facebook because they feel that they’re getting addicted, according to The Center for Internet Addiction Recovery. I’m a bit worried too, as my time on Facebook is starting to affect the 11 hours a day I spend playing “Halo 3″.”~ Neil Berliner
- “I am the original founder of Facebook. Well, really, I’m not, it’s my mother but she’s not around anymore, so I’ll take the credit. Mom always said, “I can read your face like a book”. So where do I apply for my residuals?” ~ Silly Willy
- “To try to reach young people around the world, the memorial museum at Auschwitz has launched a page on Facebook, the social networking site usually home to news and photos about friends. It has sent thousands of friend requests, saying that they just need help in “Farmville”.” ~ Jay LaFarr
- “Israeli intelligence reported that Terror groups are using Facebook to recruit other potential terrorists. Apparently they found this information out when they received an application for ”Pick Your 5 Favorite Places to Bomb.”" ~ Phil Murphy
- “This social networking stuff is getting out of hand…Everybody’s got Myspace this, or Facebook that. Now I hear there’s a special site created exclusively for astronauts….”Spacebook”..” ~ Steve Etzkorn
We hope you enjoyed this compilation of jokes, and don’t forget to subscribe to our feeds for more fun posts and topics. You can use the comments below to let us know which is your favorite :)