“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
Inspired by these beautiful words of love, sharing and wisdom, the Thoughtpick team brings you a compilation of various ways in which you can share the joy of this Easter, with your family and friends, à la social media style!
À la Facebook Style:
The power of Facebook in drawing smiles on every face is just unbelievable! Make sure to visit the links below for Easter tailored applications, gifts, eCards and more!
- Facebook’s Happy Easter Fanpage: For Easter bunny, fun, apps, egg eCards and gifts.
- Rainbow Designs on Facebook: Offering a unique variety of different priced gifts, for Easter and other occasions, suitable for family and friends.
- CafePress on Facebook: Stay tuned for funny, creative and Easter dedicated t-shirts, underwear, caps and more for all family members. You can also visit their website for more!
- Finding Facebook Easter eggs: fun game, check out the video :)
- Easter cooking recipes: With tips, ideas and more to make your Easter as special as could be.
- Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook: Hurry up and enter the sweepstakes! They are offering sweets and treats gift baskets now :)
- Easter with PetDoctors: A chance to win a Montezuma Easter Bunny! Just email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
À la Twitter Style:
Sincere and thoughtful personalized tweets can do the trick. However, beyond that, you can use twitpic and other tools to customize your Twitter page and submerge yourself in the spirit of Easter!
- Twitterbackgounds.com and TwitterFy.com for a wide variety of cozy, colorful Twitter backgrounds and more.
- The Easter Competition – Hot Chocolate (UK Only): Hotel Chocolate offer one of their Extra Thick Easter Eggs as a prize for one lucky winner. Follow the instructions and you’re good to go!
À la Flickr Style:
- The Easter Flickr page: For images, photos and sharing will help you customize your background to get you in the Easter spirit!
- Glorious Treats: For yummy Easter treats guaranteed to seduce you taste buds and get your stomach growling and your cooking instincts up and running!
Finally, we would like to wish you a Happy Easter. Hoping this blessed day will bring you love, peace and happiness with all those you hold close to your heart.
Please don’t hesitate to share with us any other social media Easter celebrations that we missed! :)