Alice in Wonderland, A Nightmare Before Christmas, and many others are proofs of Tim Burton’s vivid imagination and wild creativity. However, Tim Burton did not stop there, he is now using Twitter, with the help of TIFF, to bring out the creativity in tweeps and allow them to be part of his ingenious masterpieces via a unique website called: Tim Burton’s Cadavre Exquis
Details About the Story Telling Experiment:
- This story telling experiment runs November 22 – December 6, 2010.
- Tweeps can tweet as often as they like.
- The best tweets of the day will be selected to build the story.
- All selected tweets can be viewed under “All Submissions”.
- Follow the story as it unfolds on the “Read the Story” tab.
- Inappropriate submissions will be blocked.
Buzz & Opinion:
The buzz for this site has been continuously increasing! Tweeps are participating and sharing ideas and bits and pieces of the story and so many others are supporting them with retweets and likes on Facebook as well!
As for me, as soon as I finish writing this post, I’ll be heading to the website to read the story and contribute! Will you be doing the same?
Looking forward to your comments down below…