Reporting from Weekly World News: Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.
“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”
Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.
The reactions to this unexpected news varied. Here are a few:
- Thank god. I hope this is true!!
- This is how Zuck wants to conduct his sale of FB? What a putz!
- I know this is a joke but honestly I think this is all truth said through jokes. When one comes and thinks of it in my opinion.
- I cant live without Facebook, but if they did that shit I’m sure that another social networking website will pop up and life will goes on. and it will begin from where Facebook has end up…
- It’s not true, for everyone who believes this. Its just like when they wanted to shut down the blackberry service and nothing ever happened. Never believe this kind of stuff.
- Wow seriously? This sucks, now we got to go back to stupid crappy MySpace :(
I personally doubt this is true… What about you: Do you believe this news? Would you consider Facebook shutting down a curse or a blessing? And what do you think will happen if it is true?
Looking forward to your comments and reactions down below..