Wouldn’t it be just great if you could find the most useful tweets and links about the hottest most interesting topics online, all in one place? Wouldn’t it be just convenient if you could link that valuable information to the tweeple who posted it so you can have continuous access to his/her tweets by following him/her accordingly?
Below you will find our third specialized well researched list of 50 Top Twitter Tips and Links divided into 5 distinctive categories: 1) Social Media & Technology, 2) Marketing & Advertising 3) Design, 4) SEO, 5) Motivational & More.
1. Social Media & Technology Tips & Links:
- @birdsall Top 10 Gadgets for Social Media Addicts – http://bit.ly/kbF8x (via @mashable @swissmiss)
- @claudiaguzman Is Traditional Media Still Relevant In A Social Media World? http://bit.ly/D9qaP
- @SocialMedia29 Social media can save you time, if you use the right tools http://bit.ly/KmFJM
- @drrosscarter Social Media and Your Personal Brand: Five Steps to Building Your … http://bit.ly/Rf5zG
- @RobertBookamire Neglected social media http://bit.ly/2wPwBH
- @ericbrody Why health brands need to engage through social media http://bit.ly/F61sl
- @beiruta #TwitterTips : What Does Your Twitter Username http://bit.ly/1R2pqn & Avatar http://bit.ly/A2muG Say about YOU? Plz RT :)
- @kprzewuska “The magic of Social Media is not what happen in, but what happens outside of it, because of it” http://bit.ly/10rTHy
- @NigelFenwick #TwitterTips Don’t get yourself blocked as a spammer by just tweeting usernames in the hope of being followed
- @susiecheng 50 tips for using Twitter in business http://bit.ly/3nKePf #TwitterTips #Business