Wouldn’t it be just great if you could find the most useful tweets and links about the hottest most interesting topics online, all in one place? Wouldn’t it be just convenient if you could link that valuable information to the tweeple who posted it so you can have continuous access to his/her tweets by following him/her accordingly?
Well, I for one would love to have such a collection of valuable information at my disposal, not TweetMeme or Twitturly style, rather ThoughtPick style!
Below you will find a specialized well researched list of 50 Top Twitter Tips and Links divided into 5 distinctive categories: Social Media & Marketing, Design, SEO & AdSense, Writing and Motivational.
1. Top Social Media & Marketing Tips and Links
- @JonathanGunson 26 people who mislead you on Twitter http://tr.im/MisleadingTwits
- @lovepeaceunity “Serve your followers with knowledge and style. Be valuable. Market yourself with your HIGHest self. Be your brand!!”
- @MasteryLeverage Remember: At the end of every lead in your inbox is a REAL PERSON, treat them with respect and be gracious..
- @shamhardy : #Twitter Creator On Iran: ‘I Never Intended For Twitter To Be Useful’ http://bit.ly/8UYNS
- @SeanDonahoe Creative Internet Marketing Marketing Solutions http://bit.ly/DveJP
- @chrisbrogan Cultivate an Active Network http://bit.ly/E5FVe
- @calawest Etiquette for Social Media Sites and Blogs http://bit.ly/xOYvl
- @GoAskPaul: Check out this link http://ow.ly/aXkz
- @powerwriter TWITTER TIP: Twitter gives more value to you when you give value to others
- @beiruta 25 Twitter Dos and Don’ts Survival Lessons I Learned from Using Twitter! http://cli.gs/eJen5A